Author(s): Bexy McFly
Pussweek: A Cat's Guide to Feline Empowerment is full of hilarious spreads, quizzes, and advertisements, as well as top-notch photos of cats in all their cuteness and weirdness. Based on the magazine series Pussweek, written "by cats, for cats," this book is a feline parody of fashion and celebrity gossip rags.
In a market saturated with "cat shaming," Pussweek gives cats their claws back. With an intelligent editorial voice of their own, these cats don't want dumb memes--they want you to stop secretly filming and posting them on the internet, and they want to empower all of the other feline friends out there who are sick of human nonsense.
- With their own forum, these feisty cats provide a rare look into the private lives of felines everywhere
- Filled with articles of a caliber of humor that are clever and a little bit edgy, while still not above a well-placed cat pun
- A collector's edition featuring some of the series' most popular articles, like "Top 20 Most Satisfying Things to Push Off a Table," "Playtime is Over: The Out of Control Hand that Touched My Furry Place," and "Somewhat Effective Workouts for Extremely Busy Cats," as well as tons of all-new material from cats who have a lot of dirty laundry to air
Every cat owner has wondered: 'What the heck is my cat thinking?' and Pussweek will hold all the myriad answers in one big volume full of outrageously cute (and simply outrageous) cats.
From scandalous pawparazzi pics to revealing litter quizzes, hairy expos s to tell&ndash: tail interviews, you will finally find the feline empowerment that lies within you-and don't take a doggone no for an answer.
- Great for cat owners and cat lovers of all stripes, and those looking for the perfect gift for that crazy cat friend
- Based on the wildly popular Pussweek magazine
- Perfect for fans of How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You by The Oatmeal, How to Talk to Your Cat About Gun Safety: And Abstinence, Drugs, Satanism, and Other Dangers That Threaten Their Nine Lives by Zachary Auburn, Breaking Cat News: Cats Reporting on the News that Matters to Cats by Georgia Dunn